It is very dense, tough and strong, but also elastic – wood. Its density is 0.75 gr/m3 and heat capacity is 5,6MWh/t.This is because it is a hardwood, and has excellent burning properties, including:
- Ash logs last much longer than softwoods when burned in stoves or open fires
- When burned, it turns into a bright red glow, with high heat output
- It has few knots, so sparks less than other woods
- Burns completely, and leaves very little ash
- Less smoke emitted so chimneys are cleaner
Our ash firewood has the best quality, because it is dried mechanically. Ash firewood is possible to get in different packaging’s: 1m3 and 2m3 boxes. Usually, we do not sell ash firewood in bags, but it is possible to arrange it as well according to your requirements.